Thursday, May 05, 2005

Rattlerman: Stay Away From the Brown Acid

You are so bluffing. What blogs are you reading? Cincinnatus and Cicero would have to be simultaneously bipolar and have multiple personality disorder to be the same person. I don't always agree with his opinions, but he seems like he is of sound mind to me. I can only speak for myself, but it seems Cincinnatus would have to be transgender as well, to be Lori Bravo. I'm hoping Lori's a girl here, otherwise he's going to kick my a*#. I checked at http://www.saelections.com/, and just like they promised, no endorsements there. You keep right on guessin’, but for now it seems you’re just talking out of your rattle.

Given the poor salary and meager prestige of the Mayor of San Antonio, any of the leading candidates for the post would by definition be masochists. So I guess any one of them might interpret some of my recent posts as an endorsement. The $64,000 question isn’t who is Cicero (because you sure don’t know,) but rather, for whom is Cicero voting? I’ll bet you don’t know that either. Stay away from the brown acid.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Rattlerman said...

well you gave me a politicians answer of sorts...you never said, " I am not Joe and/or Lori Bravo". You kind of skipped that and just generally said that I don't know who you are. That is all fine and great, but then you don't explain how your Blog is related to Lori Bravo and www.saelections.com ---I pointed out the www.whois.net connection and neither Cicero nor Cincinatus noted that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home